An auto accident can affect you physically and emotionally, and the aftermath can have a huge impact on your financial future.
If you’ve been injured in a car crash caused by another driver’s negligence or wrongful action, you don’t have to accept the resulting financial harm. Instead, discuss your legal options with an experienced auto accident attorney. With a lawyer in your corner, you’ll have an easier time recovering every dollar you deserve – and if you work with the legal team at William R. Rawlings & Associates, your financial difficulties will soon be in the past.
Compensation for Your Losses
An experienced auto accident attorney can help you seek the maximum financial compensation available to you through a claim against the driver responsible for your injuries.
As the injured victim in a car crash, you may be entitled to compensation for the following:
- All medical expenses, including the costs of any doctor visits, hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation therapy, in-home care, medication and other treatments your injuries require
- Lost income due to having to take time off work and, if you’re unable to return to the same profession or your injuries prevent you from seeking employment at all, lost earning capacity
- Property losses, which may include reimbursement for car repair or replacement costs in addition to the fair market value of any belongings that were damaged or lost during the crash
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment and loss of consortium directly resulting from the injuries sustained in the auto accident
Protect Your Personal Injury Claim
An experienced auto accident attorney will help you prepare a strong personal injury claim and guide you through the legal process. In the meantime, you can do your part to ensure a successful outcome. We suggest that you:
- Stick to the facts when speaking with insurance adjusters and never sign anything without speaking to your accident attorney first
- Refrain from posting any information about the car crash on social media, as anything you share online could be used to devalue your personal injury claim
- Follow the treatment advice of your doctors and attend all scheduled follow-up medical appointments
You accident attorney will likely provide more tips and targeted advice. Listen to their recommendations, and you’ll stand a stronger chance of obtaining the financial compensation you deserve.
Get the Legal Help You Need
Hiring a reputable auto accident attorney is one of the best ways to ensure you’re adequately compensated for your financial losses. And if you’re in Utah, Idaho or California, you’ll be in good hands with the legal team at William R. Rawlings & Associates.
We’ve been helping injured victims for more than 35 years, and we make every effort to maximize the amount of compensation our clients obtain. Choose our law firm, and you won’t have to pay us a dime if we don’t win or settle your claim.
For a free, no-obligation auto accident attorney consultation and expert help resolving your financial difficulties through a personal injury claim, contact William R. Rawlings & Associates today.